Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fashion Inspiration - Gothic Lolita

I really don't like the word "Lolita" is kinda of makes me think of rock spiders etc, however this is what they call it nowdays.
I was a what you would call a "Goth" way back when, I just liked to wear different clothes, I certainly didn't have the attitude that the "Goths" of today have ( oh woe is me, I am all emo) and stuff, we just like different fashions is all :)

Well anyway I still do!! Though I am probably a little old to be wearing what I did back then :P
So as you know I am trying to get the courage to start sewing, I have all the equipment (I think) I just need to get the courage to start, I hate to fail, prolly why I keep putting things off :(
Anyway, I search endlessly for inspiration and ideas and found this video.

I think I want one of every dress there is!! When I get down to a proper weight again I have a web-site bookmarked from Japan to order me one of these beauties :)


This is cut and pasted from my first web-site but that video has been taken down from You Tube. This is one I have just found now to give you an idea.

No comments: