Just a quick post because I am so neglecting my blog lately, and I have done some thing, just need to get photos and post.
So just a quick filler.. I was looking for everything red not long ago and just saw a post here FASHION GONE ROGUE .about "the power of red".
Well, I have changed and am really loving deep greens. See if it makes a splash in 2011?
here is a little Etsy Treasury I put together, there isn't a whole heap to choose from though :(
You can click on the picture to follow through. As you can see I really like tassels and feathers also!
On other news, I am hoping to get stray, now loving gentleman kitty into get a FIV shot, the vet said to wait as long as you can, but as the air conditioner is in that end of the house it has made for some very hot days. I am hoping that it is long enough ( 3 months now), and that there aren't any problems integrating them... I am a little bit in the "had enough" enough stage.. I know it will pass as they always do though :)
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It sounds like your husband has got his way and Mr. Tocks is an indoor kitty now. Hope all goes well with integrating him with Victor and Mushka.
haha of course he has :) Secretly, I couldn't have imagined me letting him out no matter how hard I tried to. :)
Post a Comment