Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Witch in a door frama aaahhhhh

Halloween isn't really that big in Australia, everyone sees it as "an American thing", but where we currently live, there are so many kids that come around doing the trick or treat thing, that it's hard to avoid.

My husbie being a Yank and all, has always loved the dressing up for the holidays, so this year I did just a little something for Halloween...
I also spread that fake cobweb stuff over the front door, but most people do that I imagine.

It just needed something extra with what I had at home...
All I did was paint some cardboard pieces ( old book covers I kept)black, the traced around my hands in different positions, and traced what I was "hoping" would look like a scary face then cut it all out and stuck it to the inside of the windows at the side of the door.
LOL even though I put it there, it still shocks me for a second every time I walk past it ;)
I love what you can do for free and a little imagination! :)

No comments: