Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Sharing with Google Reader

I use Google reader, I don't know how I would survive without it! I follow so many blogs, and just adore logging onto my reader each morning while eating brekky and checking out new posts.

There are so many neat things that I would love to share, but I am afraid that my blog would just be full of other peoples posts and not my own. I started to list them in a separate blog (Re-Illy's Other stuff), but it's a lot of work and I wanted to try and spend not so much time on the computer.

OH boy, I just discovered Google sharing. Each post I think is extra neat, I can just hit the share button and share it with whoever comes to my share page.

This is so neat! It's also great because it saves me from the zillions of bookmarked stuff that I find, and like and "to try later" or " to show hubby" etc etc

Anyway, just a quickie as I really like finding new things, so just in case others are of the same mind. :)

2 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I use Google reader too. The trouble is that I have so many blogs on it that I can't keep up with all of them.

Re-Illy Unique said...

ha ha I was like that too! when I used to try and comment on everyones. I know you "don't have to", but you felt obligated every post, that was stressing me out and another part of the reason for not doing other blog also.
It's soooooo much easier when you can just scroll through and read what looks interesting hehe I have hundreds and hundreds on this account and some days when I don't feel like it just delete all new posts, it's awesome not to feel guilty about it! :)