The rolling scarf or snake scarf as my hubby calls it, had another fail.
I tried to iron it out flat as I did with a loom knitted wool one, (which worked) and the iron not only stuck and made holes in the ironing helper thing I use, but also left a hard spiky burnt feeling to the scarf.. luckily you can't see it that much but you can feel it.
I am a little confused also though, because it doesn't usually burn my ironing thing, which it did without the scarf ( I checked), maybe the iron was wrong? /shrug.
The scarf is now in the washing pile to be washed and dried flat to see if that helps... oh boy.. the saga!
Here are some pics to look and laugh at :)
I have some cleaning scrubbing to do!
Maybe I should make a new label "things NOT to do", but then, that would take up the whole blog haha!


No comments:
Post a Comment