Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Finally used the knitting machine

No pictures :(   Would have been boring anyway being that I only just knitted a little swatch.
I just wanted to record when I actually first used it, so when I look back I can see how I am progressing for myself.
I need to find what the wax thing that sits on the arms is like. I will have to buy a specific tasked one so I know what texture etc it should be, so I know what to "make do" with.
Also, It is a little bit tougher to slide than I thought. I was scared to slide it so hard in case I broke something, but I think that is just normal. I am going to oil the needles like it said anyway.  It just caught me off guard because it is so easy to slide without the yarn.
Other than that, so easy! and so quick! loved it.
Like I was talking with my hubby last night, it really is so very exciting for it to knit so fast because I have sooo many ideas for things. I enjoy the creative side, I am not one who finds the actual knitting side "soothing" as so many do.

No comments: