Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

My First Embroidery LOL FAIL


I love peacocks! I love all animals but peacocks you can portray with lots of pretty colors and as you can probably tell by now I love colors!


I saw this in a magazine and thought what better way to start than to start learning with something pretty!
This is what it should have looked like.









This is how it turned out.
The tailors chalk and tailors pencil didn't work on the towel I chose, so I had to use texta.

And I don't know if maybe I rushed it or what but I have no idea how you see peoples all together nice and neat like out of a sewing machine, I guess that comes with practice too, not to mention that if I had read how to actually do stitches that probably would have helped also.
Oh well nothing like starting out ;)

Hope it gives some of you your giggle for the day! Oh yes I can see the coffee spilling down your chin because you couldn't hold your giggles in when you saw how bad it is ;)


This is back from July 2008.. ever so slowly I am transferring all the stuff from my old blog :)

No comments: