Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

LOL Fail - Telephone directory

I was once of the opinion that shiny pretty things could make anything look good... Look back I was WAY wrong! hahah

This is a post from my old blog back from July last year ... you can start laughing now :P hehe

Vamp it up

I am constantly getting rid of things via Ebay and Oztion and sometimes things just don't sell, so rather than throw it out or make it down stupidly low so I don't get any money back from the cost of posting I have been trying to Re-Vamp things... These are a little dory but still an improvement on what they were :)

The original!








I just used some glitter, rhinestones, sequins and plain old clag glue.












Here is the finished product with the varnish cover.

2 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That looks really pretty. Such a good idea. We wondered why there were no updates in our reader from 'The Squinty Owl' and now we know why. We will have to change your reader entry to this one. Give Vampy Vic a big birthday kiss from our mum.

Re-Illy Unique said...

hehe Sorry, I was just trying to categorise everything a little better.
They are all pretty boring but it's fun sometimes just to post stuff:)
Victor got soooo many cuddles and I made sure that one was with your name on it :))
Thanks for stopping by! You are so sweet! :)