Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Glass painting

I am a little bit embarrassed to post this but meh... got points for trying right?! I should just call this a lol craft fail blog!

I like to recycle everything, not mainly for cost but for enviro choices... you know less waste etc..
Anyway I have like a ton of glass jars and stuff that I use that were just so boring, so I thought I would et some glass paints and give brightening them up a go.




The pattern I was going to try and mimic (free hand no doubt) silly idea!...

The jars drawn on with black texta.

Our neighbourhood kitty I feed, Mr Tocks , AKA Ghost kitty, isn't he gorgeous! If this house we owned he would be living here!
He was out here helping me :)
The finished product ... LOL right?

My little work bench.. I had to do it outside because I have kitties and the fumes were .. woah!...
Ok that is one craft giggle! :)

2 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The jars look cute, after all, hand painting is original and you put your own interpretation on it.
It was good to see Ghost Kitty again.

Re-Illy Unique said...

hehe thanks for making it not sound like such a fail :) But I know I can't paint,the fun is just in the trying :))

Yeah, to tell the truth I get so excited every time I catch GK coming in for a feed.. he is a little bit more elusive nowdays, so hopefully he may have found a home... I still feed him anyway, just incase :))