I have heard about this place before and about all the hard work they do to find animals new homes.
I really wanted to donate to the RSPCA, as of course , as they do, they sent out a letter saying there is more need than ever for donations for this and that.. the thing is, after my beautiful Mr Tocks and myself, the experience ... well it still makes me cry to think about it.
I just can't trust them anymore, you know like a politician, you want to believe what they are saying and it sounds right, but when it comes down to it, it's just all lies... I hate thinking that way, but I do still at this time.
I even sent them an email about my experience, just the facts about what happened and how I felt and have heard nothing back.
I suppose I was hoping that they would look into it and let me know the facts of what happened and that it wasn't laziness etc .. but meh, time to change the subject because I miss that beautiful boy still, very much.
But from what I have heard Pet Rescue is just as deserving, so this is my monthly donation this month :)
You can click on the picture to be taken through to their home page or go to : http://www.petrescue.com.au/
***************************

1 comment:
Pet Rescue sounds like a very good place to donate to.
Post a Comment