There was a better wink shot at the end, but was cut short by MM.
I think she is going to be a huge kitty @ estimated 12 weeks she is already the size of my little man-cat.
LOl yeah. If she keeps growing at this rate, in a few days she will be as big. It looks a little funny because she still has all the kitten features yet she is big. Just her torso alone is 31cm's already! hehe Everytime I look at your gorgeous boys now I think of her all grown up! :)
Under NO circumstances are any material, pictures, posts etc, to be taken, copied etc from this website without written approval from the blog owner.. ME! An email requesting permission takes only 2 minutes. Thankyou
2 comments:
She is a little cutie. Is she really almost as big as Victor? How big is he?
LOl yeah. If she keeps growing at this rate, in a few days she will be as big.
It looks a little funny because she still has all the kitten features yet she is big.
Just her torso alone is 31cm's already!
hehe Everytime I look at your gorgeous boys now I think of her all grown up! :)
Post a Comment