I have been a bit slack on the donating, I was even erring on doing it this month as we have paid out so much in vet and adoption bills, and now my poor little Boy kitty has caught a cold...
But then I thought that, it really defeats the purpose of setting aside even a little every month to help.. I mean even $5 could buy some food, a blanket.. anything helps.
So this month, because I am overloaded with kitty things is the Sydney Dogs and Cat home
You can find more about them here:
There is a link on the page to be taken to where you can donate, but if you want to go straight there:
It seems like $5 isn't much, but imagine is 100 people gave $5.. every little bit helps every charity! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

http://www.givenow.com.au/sydneydogsandcatshome
No comments:
Post a Comment