I was going to do this with the first socks I made but incorporate them in; Then I ran across this blog post and thought it might just be easier to put a link here, being that I am not the best of getting ideas across right.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Socks falling down? Consider elastic
Socks won't stay up? You're not alone. Socks are a very popular item to knit but recurrent discussions on Internet knitting forums show falling-down socks are a problem to many.
There are many, many ways to solve this problem, but one of the most direct is elastic. Here are four different methods.
Click on the test to be taken to the website. There is a whole post about it, and while your at it, look through the rest of the blog, she has some great ideas for knitters... I love logical thinkers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment