The story...
About a week before Mr Tocks went missing for the night, I had been hearing scratching in the roof and meowing, like it was coming from just outside my window' I would look around for my kitty babies and find them all safe a sound, so had no idea where this noise was coming from.
A couple of days before Mr Tocks went missing overnight, I had been putting him out of a day and bringing him in of a night, I was doing something in the back room and thought I heard like a sick Bird outside, So, me being me, went to look and saw that MR Tocks was sniffing at something in the flowers, I went to investigate and saw for the first time this little tiny kitty.. Miss Cleo.
Well we couldn't get anywhere near her, but I left food out, because she looked so skinny and she was just a little baby. She slept outside on the chair I had for Mr Tocks, and I was peeking out the window all night at her.
I think about on the 3rd day we managed to lure and catch her with some chicken, she spent the night in the laundry, and that was the night I spent all night every two hours looking for Mr Tocks to come in of a night.
The next day was also the day when Mr Tocks came home injured and I called the RSPCA, I didn't know what else to do with him, and with them, at least people go to look at kitties there... anyway, I was talking to the girl about Mr Tocks, how loving he was etc etc, and I said I have to get in there another day as I have also found a teenie kitten that needs a home, and she said she could take her now for me;
The state I was in I couldn't think, so I just went and got her.
So almost straight after I just felt sick, physically, I knew we had done all we could with what we had with Mr Tocks, but what about the kitten? So, even though I hate to ask for anything, it seems wrong to ask for things when we are thankful for what we do have, but I was sick.. so I called our landlord and he said that was no problem because we looked after the house ( which I do to the best I can).
Anyway, long story short, I called the RSPCA and asked if I could get her back I made a mistake, they said that she had already been put in the system and we could only go adopt her, and that wouldn't happen till she was of weight and had her needles and lady operation.
A few days later we picked up our new little baby...( I also picked up some "keep off" cat and dog deterrent so I never have to go through this again!).
She is beautiful, purrs every time you come near her, always at your feet ( which makes it hard to move), and is just learning to play. My little man-kitty, hisses and growls at her, which was totally un expected as he is usually so friendly. She is kept in the back room for now, till her stitches are out and so we can gradually introduce her.
I don't know why, but I think we were just supposed to have her. The day before I said about something come into your lives for a reason, for better or worse, you have to give them a chance to show you.
Also, it seems so strange that only 1 single Kitty show up in our backyard, usually they are like in a litter aren't they? And the last is she is just so friendly, loving and not afraid one bit, and has been since we got her.
I think maybe that Mr Tocks new he was sick and went and found her, she has his beautiful eyes, maybe she is his daughter from before he was de-sexed?
Either way, she is home, she is loved and hopefully she will be part of the household soon.
Now for pictures! :)
This is how most of them turned out, when she is awake she likes to move about!
I used props for this ( she was staring at a spidey)
This is why we called her Cleopatra, she has like the Cleopatra eyeliner going on.
Looking a little sassy here, she used to meow alot, now hardly ever. You can also see her (prawn tail), the rings along it look like a cooked prawn he he
Hello? can has kiss please?
.....................................................................................





2 comments:
She is lovely! Hope Victor soon gets over his hissing and growling at her.
lol he will have no choice! When she is a little bigger and her stitches are out, we will let them work it out, supervised of course.
I keep reminding Vic that he was little Cleo once with the Moo, and the Moo got over him. :)
Hate this part of it though hehe :)
Post a Comment