Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Update on Lady Tabitha machine knitted toy

Just a quick one, because I can barely see, just tiredness ;)

I have done with the Machine knitted part, actually I was done with that last night. I decided I didn't want the hat and will probably go for hair or something else for the top of her head.. thinking...

I also thought I would cheat when the pattern called to sew up the legs and back... I used the serger... bad huh? and totally don't match!!


Isn't it terrible, my husbie was like " wtf happened to craftsmanship".. I said " I have a bloody serger I may as well use it" he he we laughed.
Luckily it will be hidden, for the most part under the skirt. But I think next time I will not be so quick to just machine sew it up.

So this is where my little kitty stands as of writing this... stands today. :)

Don't laugh too much! Everyone starts somewhere.. and prolly keeps starting and starting some more :P he he

No comments: