Just a quick little note.
Way back ( OK a couple of months ago), when I first got my knitting machine. I did a couple of videos showing the fabric from the plating setting and a video on what I thought was easiest for frogging... mind you I had only had the machine for like a week... silly huh?
But in my defence ( in case I need one :P) I have always said I am just learning, and this is what I am finding :) Probably more for people to giggle at huh? :)
So you say " OK stop the blabber Jo and get to what you are posting about."
A lovely lady left a comment on both of my videos, about each one respectively, with some REALLY good advice. I am going to try both out as soon as I get my act together and actually fix my sponge bar ( a week on the dining table and not touched is NOT good).
I will try and make a daggy video, but you know how many things I want to show and how much I have so far.
Either way, if you are interested, the links are PLATING and UN-RAVELLING.
I am sorry I am not posting them here, I figure it would be nice that, if you did get a little knowledge from this lady that it would be nice to say thank you, under her comments :)
Rant on:
Not that I ever expected it or assumed that it would happen, it is such a wonderful, wonderful community, with so many machine knitters so freely sharing their knowledge, they don't have to, they are not expected to, they just do.
I hate it when you see a post in a forum of someone asking something that they haven't even bothered to try or understand, they just expect people to help them, then someone does, and they expect them to do everything else for them as well, and you see a curt "thanks", or usually nothing at all to show appreciation.
I think that when knowledge has been shared with us freely, and of good will, it should be thanked and appreciated, not just "expected", like so many people now days.
OK... rant off... lol can you tell some things get a little on my goat? :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment