Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lady Tabitha, My "quick" project update

I did start my crawling before walking project, but unfortunately since the day I started I haven't been back to it.
Had a stupid sick, I thought was maybe a chest infection so relented and went to the docs because it wasn't getting any better, and doc thinks it is most likely whooping cough or something called walking pneumonia.
Either way it has floored me, and I hate so much, to be sick.

So, the whine did have a purpose, it meant that my little Lady has not been touched, what you see in these pictures was done in less than an hour, have to love a knitting machine!

" OK momma you can get back to doing this now!"
" oh I see, maybe you should start here momma"

So, there is proof it has been started and for my record, why it is taking so long to finish ;)

No comments: