Quote:
What I did was to chalk up the button hole on one side. Layed the front sides together and hit it with my hand over and tadaaa I have the exact same mark on the other side! There, I fixed the buttons with tape and sewed![]()
I am posting the quote here for my reference and I thought it was such a neat and logical thing to do.. just love it!
Her blog is only new, but the things she had made already are fantastic! It's worth the look... so far it's all sewing related for those interested in only certain types of blogs :)
Please go take a look and leave some encouragement, this lady is talented! :)

2 comments:
OH you are so nice! *blush* Thank you! :)
The thing ! have so far are not all made now but in the recent 2 year
Oops, sorry I worded it wrong, I did mean that was what you had so far on your blog :)
And I'm not nice, just honest. I love your things :)
Post a Comment