You can click on the picture to be taken to the link (Gumtree classifieds)
I am not selling these, but every morning I have been doing my search for an affordable computerised and bulky knitting machine, I see this set.
I have this set and I love it! They are old, but there is just so much information and different things, I can't believe they are still not sold.
Only $45 too! I guess this is only a heads up for Aussie residents, as I would hate to imagine postage overseas ( they are hardcover), but just letting anyone know they are out there, for a bargain.
Because you have to say this now days... I have not be solicited to sell this product or know this person selling. I just see it every morning and am trying to show a bargain available out there :)

No comments:
Post a Comment