I can understand maybe if it was a direct copy of a design, but simply being told that they weren't allowed to use folded ribbon.... grrrr
Anyway here is the post, in the comments section there is a link to the so called patent it concerns and also there is a tute.. so anyone with babies in their lives one way or another... giveaway giveaway...
PS: I had a little look around the Taggies brand site, and on their "Why Choose authentic", it reads to me, that not only will they make a donation on your behalf for dobbing people in (my words), but also they will add your first name and where you live to their "tags of love page" as a sign of appreciation... ha ha that is so funny.. is this what they call a "name and shame" list,? does that mean this list is a list of all the people that dobbed other people in for selling items with ribbons on them? sweet lol I wonder? It's what it reads as to me anyway, go take a look for yourself and see if my interpretation is wrong? who knows? he he
OH it just makes me so mad! OK rant over.... It's so freaking scary to use any creativity now days... it's crazy that everything we make we have to live in fear of shit like this.... I just look at those two women in disgust. ick! my tummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment