I am going to try with some proper foam, (when I can get some) to hold it open a little better and see if that helps.
This is the multi-purpose, quilted kitty blanket "before", ------ as a blanket
As a tunnel or roll....
As a sleeping bag.
This is the video I did before adding some extra width on the quilted multi purpose one I made.
Just to prove that it wasn't a total failure, my gorgeous little Master kitty went inside, only long enough for a picture and he hasn't been since. It was if to just say "thank you momma for trying" hehe
If you decide to try my multi-purpose kitty quilt, I would love to see your creations and know whether your kitties liked them :)




2 comments:
Hey Vampy Vic! Great to see you again. Tell your mum we need more photos of you on here. Maybe you could do a bit more modelling like with your new bed.We like your new bed. We see it has a ginger kitty on it above your head.Don't think our mum will make us one though. She used to be a machinist at Clark's shoes for 15 years when she was younger, and now she has an aversion to sewing machines unless it is something essential.
haha I'll have to get on that! Vic does love to have his picture taken, any sort of attention :)
hehe your mommas aversion is better than my mommas " oh sheet I did it wrong again", hehe at least when your momma makes stuff I bet it works :) hhehe
ps:
(Vic): I pretends the kitties on the blankie is all my furiends! The gingers are for sure you guys!! :)
Post a Comment