I have read a whole lot, on a few blogs about how much better the cloth pads are for ladies. I am not grossed out by blood etc, so I didn't think I would have an issue with using them.
I also read how they were so much better for you, that your period was better in so many ways.. you know just lots and lots of good things about using them, let alone the being better for the earth thing which is always a seller!
I have been meaning to make some and try for ages, and bookmarked plenty of sites, but the best one, (it looked to me in theory) was this one:
After getting out the material etc, I decided that I would just make one and try it first.
Well I made one, but haven't tried it, just can't bring myself to yet.
You see... it's not the blood etc that grosses me out, it's just that I love fabric etc so much that it seems wrong haha
Anyway, also it seems bulky, I am just not sure.. but it is made.. OOH and I rushed ahead without reading the instructions first.. I had to SEW on the line, NOT cut it, so it is way much smaller than it should be. LOL Always read the instructions first hehe
OK pictures:
The STILL UN-used sanitary pad
And just because he is so gorgeous; My handsome kitty boy "helping" momma take pictures
And a little bit more "helping". Everything is so much more fun with beautiful kitties around :)



No comments:
Post a Comment