I have just wasted a whole day trying to figure out how to get my images (patterns) to size correctly, so they print correctly from PDF format.
Hopefully next time it won't be such a hassle as I just found out that you can actually save your PDF file straight from PSP. I mean that would have saved me the majority of the day stuffing around with it... blah!
Anyway not finished yet, but it was/is going to be a little treat for my husbie, who likes to play World of Warcraft, it's not his whole world or anything like I have seen some people, but because he has everything else he needs, I thought I would try and make a little treat from something he enjoys.
Here is just a sneak peak of what I have been working on yesterday and today:
Yes, that is a kitty leg and tail in the background and no, I am not a sewer, seamstress etc.. just a goofy gal with too many ideas, but not knowing how to initiate them. :)
If this works I will post the pattern PDF etc on my (about empty) patterns website. Organisation and all hehe
This is going to be scheduled for tomorrow as I can't post everyday! Let alone twice in one day!! and I should be making choc chip cookies for our naughty day, but I think they can wait for tomorrow morning! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment