In any case, I thought I would make this post, in case some of the clicks are new and don't know where to find all the backgrounds that I play around with.
The above is just a sample of the backgrounds I have done for the plain Minima blog background.
I must admit that I haven't done any more of these for a long time as i really love the minima stretch layout.
If you like this style of blog layout and want to check out my goofy backgrounds you can just click on the picture above to be taken to my background site.
Above is a sample of the Stretch minima backgrounds I have done.... or played around with ;)
I started to post them on my "background playground" site, but found that I was doing so many more than the others, so decided to move them to their own blog so it was neater... lol can you tell I am an organization freak :P
If you like the stretch minima style and want to see more, you can just click on the link above to be taken to the stretch minima blog.
Just a heads up, I am not one of those "just about the blog backgrounds" and most of them are not the regular "I use scrapbook stuff to make my backgrounds with".Those type are very are pretty and all, but I just like to play around with different mediums. Hence.. the "playground", as I make them "like them or lump them", rather than "must make stuff people will like".
They are made for fun! And of course it would be nice if it brings the fun to someone else! :)
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:
Post a Comment