.I tried my hand at crochet again, however this time, as you can see, I didn't count every row. The first is a single crochet and the 2nd is worked as a double.
I know what I did with the double.. I was working in the very first stitch on each new row, rather than missing it ( I researched what went wrong after the fact).
The single.. who knows? lol I know it was too tight and hard to get the stupid hook in, tension is always a crapper for me with crochet.
. My little man inspecting (and laughing) that is why is face is hidden.. lol , well , not really ;)
..I thought I would just throw this picture in of our beautiful man-cat that has been here just about every day this week.
I have been feeding him every night for over a year now, he always looked so skinny and hungry.
He would come and eat the food of a night and disappear.
This week has been really humid and rainy, I don't know if that's why, but he has been sleeping here all day long, every day this week.
I gave him some vitamin paste in case he is feeling a little sick, and will get a worm tablet when shopping next also.. just in case.
No comments:
Post a Comment