Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cheap bulk gift idea! Home made


Please click on the picture to be taken to the web site


I was looking for a gift idea that I could make at home for my hubbies 20 workmates. It was supposed to be an assortment of home made candy but I left it too late to get the ingredients.

Then I found the above web- site.

I didn't make the whole thing, because of time and tools. BUT, I did make the cake mix and the tags.. all 20 each of them.

I had my hubbie test it out, as it was males getting the gift, and other than being confused just how much 2 tablespoons of butter was, it turned out great, was easy and fast!

Best of all it tasted great too!!!

I might have to experiment a little with flavourings, ie: try some chili, cinnamon, nutmeg etc...

The only thing I added was the 1/2 cup of choc bits to the gift, as it is not usually a thing a male has lying around, I just put them in separate bags. Most males have eggs and butter so I did not worry about them.

Anyway, this is awesome and thanks so much for Terry Ann for posting it! :)

No comments: