Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

He's coming back!!

I am very excited about this!
I still have not had the chance to work my way through his blog, but what I have read and seen it is awesome!!!
I do not want to even try and explain it as I may not do it justice.

I have a dream of working through from his first post and trying everything, maybe teach myself to sew through out it :)

He had a break for awhile, and just recently left a blog post saying that "He's coming back" and will be starting a new blog soon.

Please click through to his old blog to see how wonderful Don was to share his expertise and time in helping us.

If you like sewing you will LOVE this website! :)


WEEKEND DESIGNER

Get your "O" mouth postion ready because it will be used.. with "oooh" and ahhh's"

No comments: