Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Free Blogger Backgrounds - Fan Backgrounds

Queen of the Damned is one of my fave movies. And this Bath scene is just hot hot hot, I would have liked more blood, but couldn't find a picture with them playing mutual sucky.
You can find this background here : QUEEN OF THE DAMNED LESTAT


Who says Team Jacob or Edward.. I saw Team Carlisle, he is the hottest of the lot!
You can find it here TEAM CARLISLE TWILIGHT

I have been a bit lazy today, it's like 40+ degrees out, so have been sitting in front of the computer playing with backgrounds.
I really wanted a nice bloody vampire picture.. you know.. seeing that's what vamps do is drink blood, but I couldn't find anything out there, well that could be classed as a fan or not like someones.. I get scared of taking images, the last things I want is someone upset.

So here are a couple of Vampilicious FAN backgrounds of your fave shows!
I'll post more another day :)

No comments: