Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How does a sewing machine work and more!

I only just found this website a few days ago and boy I am glad I did! This is one of those must subscribe to, in my opinion.
BITS AND PIECES
Just go take a quick peek, there has not been a day that I have not gone "oooh or ahhh" or smiled.

These are just two posts that I found extra cool and interesting... there are many many more, please go take a look, you won't be disappointed! :)



The first one is how a sewing machine works.... cool huh?edit: you will have to go to the website for this as on the website it is a moving picture :)

The second one is how much junk there is in space.. man made!! Scary isn't it? :(
If you go to the website there is more information about both :).. you can click on the pictures for the links :)

No comments: