These are my practice bits after 1 night ( about 4 hours) into the book.I did try earlier to learn to crochet from the internet as you would have seen from previous posts, got waylayed and just figured it better with a book that way I could sit away from the computer. Also I just want to learn and get it over with so I can grab a pattern and get to it; None of this "ok where to and what to learn next?", best decision I made!
Ok just a quick post, took up most of the morning dying my hair, shaving the legs (being a woman is a pain!) and just general trying to look a little bit decent.. oh yes I even wore make up.
Hey... I girl has to look nice for her hubby now and again.. specially because I now have a month of company and loving!.. I love it when he is home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment