In the efforts of organisation and not to clutter each blog too much I have created 2 separate blogs to separate my food adventures and my Opinions on things.
Ratings/Reviews
Food
Here is the welcome message on each:
Just my usual welcome post as I have run out of time to post anything else!
I decided to add this to my list of blogs to try and organise what I want to store, blog and share.
I know in my reader I have lots of different headings and visit lots of different blogs for one reason.
Because I visit so many, sometimes I wish that I could skip a few posts that I wasn't really interested in, OR mostly... find something on a blog a bit easier.
This is how my Food Blog and Review/rating blog came about, however Re-Illy unique will be my main.
Please feel free, and actually I would love your input be it good or bad.. just not mean. Especially on opinions, that way those that came after you have visited can not only get my opinion, buy many more!!
Well, I think that's it, of course I am not a daily poster but please add me to your reader ( I use the GOOGLE one myself). That way you can be updated of any new posts without having to check in all the time.
Thanks again! And have the most wonderful unique day!
Illy
The links are in the side bar, if you are interested, I will however post just a brief title in here, my main blog . I hope this tidies it up a little :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment